Showing posts with label ethereum price. Show all posts
Showing posts with label ethereum price. Show all posts

Bitcoin And Ethereum's Value Tops $1 TRILLION - 75% Of The Entire Market! Leaving Hundreds Of Altcoins To Share Remaining 25%...

The cryptocurrency market is growing at an incredible pace. Currently, with Bitcoin at around $48,000 and Ethereum above $1,700, their total market capitalization is over $  trillion dollars. 

That's $1,000,000,000,000 USD between the two currencies.

Bitcoin is among the 10 most valuable assets in the world, already beating the total value of companies like Tesla, Facebook, Visa, Paypal and MasterCard. 

Ethereum is also starting to sneak up on the world's financial powers. Currently the 53rd most valueble asset in the world, its combined value exceeds AT&T, Pfizer and Pepsi. 

Is It Ever REALLY Alt Season?

Understanding just how big the two giants of crypto are really puts things into perspective. They're 'bigger'...by a LOT.

Currently, Bitcoin and Ethereum together account for 75% of the total value of the entire cryptocurrency market. 

Leaving only 25% of the market's net worth to be divided among countless of other coins. 

-------
Author: Oliver Redding
Seattle Newsdesk 


Welcome Back Ethereum - Now Trading At Prices Last Seen in 2018!

Ethereum Price
Ethereum (ETH), managed to cross the psychological barrier of USD 400 this Thursday, after staying above USD 390 for most of the day. Since 16:34 (UTC-4) it exceeded by For the second time in the month at $ 400, Ethereum followed a rapid rise to a local high of $ 433, then fluctuated above $ 420.

The last time the price of ETH was above $ 430 was in early August 2018, amid the decline from its all-time high of $ 1,438, reached on January 13, 2018. At the time of writing In this article, the Ethereum coin registers a price of USD 427, which represents a 223% return since the beginning of the year, according to CoinMarketCap.

Also fueling the Ethereum hype - version 2.0 launch is right around the corner, with the ETH2.0 testnet just went live.

Bitcoin (BTC), which remains in the vicinity of $ 11,700, tried unsuccessfully yesterday to break the resistance at $ 12,000. It rallied to $ 11,845 and then fell back towards levels near $ 11,700.

------
Mark Pippen
London Newsroom